Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Age ain't nothing but a number

All the episodes of Grey's are named after songs. I think I might steal that idea.

I have been feeling older lately. Not old, just older. Might have something to do with my approaching birthday. Ever since 24, I've had an issue with my birthday. I think I should still be 17. I was looking through the engagement announcements on Sunday. Every Sunday since high school, I have known someone in the announcements. Not only did I not recognize anyone, the happy couples looked like kids. I recently got my first wrinkle. A smile line just to the left of my mouth. I don't know how to text. I enjoy watching the weather channel. On and on it goes....

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

I Love the weather channel!!!!!

Brandy

Anonymous said...

rachel I often watch the LOCAL news 3 times in a day! Thats how old I feel. Christina

Anonymous said...

You can't be old, because you are ageless to me!

Ansley

LauraD said...

We ought to get your lawn chairs out, sit in your front yard and watch the cars go by...that's a sure sign we're getting older!

Linette said...

Hmm..could it be because you have 3 children? I only have 1 and I feel old! :)

Linette

Cindy said...

I was filling out a survey one time and it said to mark your age like 18-21, 22-26, 27-30. I marked 22 to 26 thinking I was 26. Bruce saw the card and started laughing. I was 32 at the time!!!

ToyHelen said...

well, being the oldest one commenting, I must tell you....you REALLY are as old as you feel. As you know, sometimes I go TPing, and others, I sit in a lawn car and watch the cars go by (or go to FireFsll and watch the FOLKS go by), point being, some days you are full of energy and others?????

... said...

i dig the new girly colors...i am glad that matt got oliver...his life would have been to pink...anyway...later

rider

Tom Demers said...

laugh lines don't count as wrinkles.

hillenblogshappywife said...

i completely understand feeling like you should still be 17. I still feel that way...I am having a hard time imagining what 40 is supposed to feel like!