Wednesday, April 16, 2008
Monday, April 14, 2008
1. Molly turned 2 and loved every minute of her big day.
2.-5. Wii Olympics
6. I'm so glad slings are "in." #4 lives in hers.
7.-10. Holly waitressed (along with her fellow officers) at Red Robin to raise money for Special Olympics. A.R. will soon be 69.
11. The cutest chandelier ever! Thanks Randy and Tammy!
12. Princesses on a bed.
13.-25. An April shower for Daisy. Thank you Lisa and Jenny for such a cute luncheon. It was adorable and the food was wonderful. You guys did such a good job.
Monday, April 07, 2008
Thank you so much to everyone who joined us on Friday night and a special thanks to Lisa for getting the cake. It was so fun!
Some (or all) might think it weird that we went to an Oak Ridge Boys concert for his 30th. Well, we are weird. Daisy slept all the way from the first song until the Elvira finale. Her first concert....
Friday, April 04, 2008
Sorry Missy, no old pictures, my scanner went kaput.
Thirty reasons why I love him:
1. You're punny.
2. You can fix anything!
3. You never worry.
4. You read Bible stories to the girls every night.
5. You love the fair more than I do.
6. You are great at discipline.
7. You wanted to adopt.
8. You were cool with a home birth.
9. You don't complain about me spending money.
10. You like the same people I do.
11. You wear cowboy boots.
12. You make yourself eat vegetables and drink water because you know it's good for you.
13. You are so loyal.
14. You drive a mini van even though you don't want to.
15. You put the kids to bed.
16. You remember your widows' birthdays.
17. You have wonderful grandparents.
18. You dress well.
19. You change diapers.
20. You are my voice of reason.
21. You are patient with me.
22. You love Johnny Cash and Willie Nelson.
23. You do your homework for Bible Study.
24. You think way faster than I do.
25. You buy great Christmas presents.
26. You let me paint a whole lot of our house pink.
27. You bought this house because I love it, even though you don't.
28. You are a hard worker.
29. You take care of my family.
30. You are the best husband and father in the world!