Friday, April 04, 2008
Matt is 30!
Sorry Missy, no old pictures, my scanner went kaput.
Thirty reasons why I love him:
1. You're punny.
2. You can fix anything!
3. You never worry.
4. You read Bible stories to the girls every night.
5. You love the fair more than I do.
6. You are great at discipline.
7. You wanted to adopt.
8. You were cool with a home birth.
9. You don't complain about me spending money.
10. You like the same people I do.
11. You wear cowboy boots.
12. You make yourself eat vegetables and drink water because you know it's good for you.
13. You are so loyal.
14. You drive a mini van even though you don't want to.
15. You put the kids to bed.
16. You remember your widows' birthdays.
17. You have wonderful grandparents.
18. You dress well.
19. You change diapers.
20. You are my voice of reason.
21. You are patient with me.
22. You love Johnny Cash and Willie Nelson.
23. You do your homework for Bible Study.
24. You think way faster than I do.
25. You buy great Christmas presents.
26. You let me paint a whole lot of our house pink.
27. You bought this house because I love it, even though you don't.
28. You are a hard worker.
29. You take care of my family.
30. You are the best husband and father in the world!