So..... for this, my 26th of birthdays, I am celebrating by finally starting my own blog.
Top 12 happenings of my week (which are really in no particular order)...
12. Barbie Fairytopia at J.K. Hammon's. Maggie and Millie dressed the part and it was all courtesy of GramPam. (Missy's mom)
11. Missy's chocolate chip pie. I can never get enough of that stuff.
10. Amanda J's baby shower was delightfully fun.
9. No Sunday night or Wednesday night church. I love church and
by no means do I want to be without evening activities often, it's just nice to have a break now and then.
8. Those were some darn good surprise cupcakes made by none other
than NattyB for her son's birthday. Darn good!
7. The Rogers family singing Happy Birthday to me over the phone.
Aren't they the cutest?
6. The weather finally being nice enough for us to dine on the back porch.
5. Sitting by irog and wife at Kevin's party. Those 2 should have a T.V.
show. Awesome blossom!
4. Speaking of Kevin's party. It was a great time and we are so happy
for Kevin to have school behind him. One step closer!!
3. Getting flowers all the way from Japan for my birthday. Okay, so they are
really not from Japan but from a florist in town whom my friend from Japan
2. Today was a great garage sale day. This town was packed with them.
1. The wonderful lunch that my dear friend Jen made for me and
friends. She is such a hard worker and I am so blessed by her friendship.
Looking over my list I realize how much of my favorite things include food. What does that say about me? I think it says that I am very lucky to not weigh 300lbs.