Wednesday, January 24, 2007

I don't even know how to title this one! It's just so good!

We got our power back. We got Ollie's visa approval in the mail. I received a darling invitation to my baby shower. The girls and I visited Matt and company in their tent located on the Chick-Fil-A parking lot. (I'll post pics of that later) I headed over to the Jeppsens to eat dinner and watch a little American Idol. ( I love Sundance!) What a great day, right? Well, it got better.

While eating dinner I got "the call." The call I thought was still a few weeks away. Oliver is ready for travel!!!!!!!!!!!! The man calling from our agency was so sweet and patient with me as I tried to make decisions about our lodging and sight seeing tours. I just couldn't concentrate. He kept telling me, "On Wednesday, he will be yours forever." I can't wait.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness! What a day full of wonderful blessings! Let me know if there is anything can do to help. Even if it is just to watch your girls why you pack.

Sarah

Anonymous said...

"on Wednesday he'll be yours forever..." those are some of the most exciting words I have ever read.
Please let us know when you will be arriving back, we want to be in line to greet him.

Anonymous said...

oohh sweeeet!!!! i bet he will be wanting some stl cardinal threads. i will see what i can do!!

Unknown said...

He's coming!!!

Cindy said...

What?? Wednesday??!! Halleluiah!
How totally awesome for your family!! We are praying for you safe travel and smooth sailing! Can't wait to lay my eyes on Ollie!!!

Anonymous said...

Oh Rachel we are so excited for you guys! I can't wait to see him! We told Anthony baby Oliver would be here soon and he said, "I wanna see baby Oliver now, and take Lucy to Taco Bell." The kid will not quit! We love you guys and will be praying for you!

Brandy