Saturday, August 04, 2007

the grandstand was grand


The fair is over for me. I am opting out of working the dirt and noise they call a tractor pull tonight. I am always a little sad when the 10 days of fun come to a close. A few thoughts....

1. I don't think this can be mentioned too much. Bryan, you made everyones' week when you tackled that guy to the ground.

2. I think it is so inconsiderate for these "stars" to put on a concert drunk as a skunk. These people are your fans who have spent their hard earned money to come and watch you play. John Michael Montgomery was pitifully drunk and had not 1 but 2 plastic cups full of whiskey and beer with him on stage. It was just ridiculous. He sounded horrible and looked worse.

3. Kraig Morgan put on one of the best concerts I've ever seen.

4. I think you daytime boys have waaaayyy too much fun.

5. "Eddie Money don't have fans, he's got friends."

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Rachel, please tell Matt to look at my blog. He should be pleased. I made a few changes...