Monday, October 08, 2007

When in Rome....

My own top model


So.....at the last JV meeting they talked about Facebook and MySpace and what great tools they are to check up/keep up with the middle school kids. Turns out me, Matt, and one other counselor who shall remain nameless were the only counselors who still had not jumped on the internet social networking bandwagon. I just don't understand what the point is. But in an effort to get to know some of these kids better (like finally learn their names) I joined Facebook last week. I think that I will hop over to MySpace because a source tells me that's where the middlers hang out . I must admit, it is addicting.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

She's too cute.

Tom Demers said...

Facebook is much cleaner though. You'll see what I mean.

yes, I'm a little late to this party - finally catching up on reading some blogs.