Saturday, June 24, 2006

favorite new things

These are a few of my favorite new things:
1. Everyone's favorite new blogger!
2. We finally have great new neighbors!!! After 6 years as a trashy rental the new owners are really fixing this place up. As you can see they are adding new windows and other luxuries such as central heat and an a/c. But more than that, they are such sweet people!
3. Have you guys tried the new chocolate Chex Mix? The peanut butter kind tastes just like puppy chow.
4. If you do not have a Swiffer sweep and vac, stop what you are doing and go buy one right now. It has absolutely revolutionized my life. Can you tell that I don't work outside of the house?
Now, please tell me what the best new thing in your life is.
 Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Cindy said...

Rachel, check out my blog...I just posted a product endorsement!

Anonymous said...

I love the fact that my phone ring when my sweet husband calls me is "She's in love with the boy" and his picture pops up!